Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ty's new job...






I miss TY!!!! he has a new job which is amazing, something that we prayed for and need really badly especially now that i am not working but it is hard... We have been together almost every day for the last month and now ty is working the swing shift at a mountain states; he welds m-th 1:30 to midnight! So I am lonely and trying to find things to occupy my time with! I finally started to scrapbook and I am crocheting again so that is good! Well anyways I went to the drs today to see if my pnenomnia had cleared up or not and it has!!!! yay! so my whole pregnancy i have lost 20pds but today I finally gained my first 1.5 pds!!! Yay! anyways thats my life right now.... I miss Ty and look forward ro his breaks when i get to hear his voice and talk to him, im so happy that I married him, it was the best thing I ever did!

1 comment:

Marci said...

You look so much like your beautiful mother in these pictures! ...and I'm so glad to see you blog. Isn't it fun?!? Again, I'm sorry about the park today. I'm frustrated that I didn't spy you two! Let's meet up this next week sometime, k? Love you!