Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wow! 14 weeks already!

Me and my baby girl just loving eachother- i love dressing her up! I was home from work all day and had the chance to finally play mommy.
Look at those cute boots! Her grandpa Bailey bought them for her!!! Shes a doll!
Hiking as a family! Ty's family loves a good adventure. And yep I made it!! BrookLynne almost slept the whole way up the mountain.
My little Angel!
Sleepy Heads

BrookLynne is growing more everyday. I hate going to work more and more everyday. It is hard to hear about the new things that she is doing from my sister...I want to be the one with her I want to be the one there the one to see the firsts... But i just have to remember that I am working for her, to pay off my loans. At least I have a great class and a great job. i think that it would be harder if i didnt like the people or the place that i worked like last year... well earlier this month we went hiking to timp caves, i almost died! But it was fun. lets see... she smiles now and we are trying to help teach her how to sit up too! shes a doll and brightens our lives and our home.

5 comments:

Cortney said...

becky! She is SOSOSO cute, really so adorable, you should have her model. Gap is having their casting call, you need to enter her picture on their website, it's free. Man, she's cute. I love her. Zoey has one of her outfits :) The one she is wearing in the hike. Just wanted to tell you she is cute!

Unknown said...

I want to second the whole cute thing...your kid really is the cutest little thing ever! I wish I were around to see her more. (Though you have more of a right to be saying that...tough it out and the rewards will be worth it, right?) We love you guys and miss you!

Unknown said...

oops...I forgot to mention that you should put more pics on your blog. I am starving for images of my cute niece. (Would your class stand for more worksheets or movies while you blog? Worth a try, right?) Just kidding :)

The Over Family said...

Hey Becky,
You're little girl is soooooooo adorable! And you look great too! I'm glad that you have a blog so that we can keep in touch better! Man, I wish that I could see that baby doll in person!
-Andy :)

Richard Lee said...

wow you guys sure do make cute kids.