Friday, September 10, 2010

i cant belive we are having #3!






















Lately I have been thinking about how excited I am to have baby #3! Everyone around me seems to only have negative things to say about me being pregnant. I have let it keep me down until recently; I have decided not to listen to those negative people anymore. Who honestly thinks that they can tell me what is right for our family- Honestly having another baby is a beautiful gift from God to our family. I welcome our future son or daughter with open arms into our family and think that anyone who has anything negative to say needs to keep their comments to themselves. Sorry Ill get off my soapbox now
I have figured out that it is my prenatle vitamines that make me so sick! I am excited to at least know why I have been so nauscious all the time. Does anyone have any advice to get my vitamines in without dying daily?
Today Tyler was gone at work and for the first time in forever I did it all by myself! I played with my little girls all day! Our car is not registered yet so I was stuck at home all day without the park any outings to the dollar store Nothing! Just me and my girls . I usally would go stir crazy but it was fun! We colored , cooked , read, sang , signed , played , snuggled and napped. I love my babies and am so blessed- The only yuckie thing about today was that I have been without bread all day! I guess I rely on it a ton more than I remembered but ha! I forgot I also ran out of formula and a 10 month old cant have cows milk yet- Thank Goodness for my friend Sarah randomly calling me to see how I was and if I needed anything
So I guess Im on a tangent
Veggie Tales is entertaining my babies while I type its fun to watch BrookLynne and Lucia try to sing along- Lucia turned 10 months yesterday and already loves TV - I try to limit it to a miniscule amount each day I find reading and playing is a ton better anyways! But lets be honest TV can be a life saver too - What are your views on the subject?
Well Im gonna stop boring you all!
Grandma Judd I miss you and cant wait to give you a huge hug in October when we visit for a few days!
I posted some of the most recent pics for you all to smile at!
Until im bored again
- Becky
Oh the ones with the grass are from this moring in my backyard the others are a bit older by a week!
Looking at these pics reminds me that I should wear makeup lol oh well Im sporting the no makeup look lately







6 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm with you on sporting the no make-up look. Also the prenatal vitamins are a common problem. Try taking 2 Flinstone vitamins instead. That often does the trick. Or take the prenatal right before bed & not on an empty stomach. Good luck!

Sean and Sierra said...

Becca, I'm so sorry people are being negative about your pregnancy. No one has the right to tell you there negative outlook on life. There are so many children born to horrible parents. But your sweet baby gets to be born to two great parents. What a blessing for your little one! I hope your morning sickness goes away soon.

Cortney said...

yeah, DON'T listen to them. I gets so mad when people even make the slightest remark, even a hint at judging how many/when people should have kids...I have to bite my tongue. Why should we feel inferior for following one of God's most sacred commandments, to raise his children. I am glad to see you having another babe. That's so exciting!

I also agree with Melissa...flinstone vitamins. That's what I do because my gag reflex is so bad that even having a swallow pill close to my mouth makes me gag and then throw up. Good luck! I can't wait to see if you'll have a boy! I want a boy next :)

Cortney said...

oh and Veggie Tales..LOVE them. I also try to limit the TV. I pull it out when I am just too tired and need a break. I don't find anything wrong with that. We deserve it sometimes right?!?

The Mathews Family said...

Hey Becky! Sorry about the vitamins - I have the same problem... two of my obs (Reagan & Small Paul told me I couldbn't take flintstones because they had too much of something, but I took them with Michael - hmmm that may explain his *interesting* quirkyness ;). Anyways, the important stuff is the folic acid & B vitamins, and trader joes sells just that in a pill that you let dissolve under your tounge. Talk to your dr. and I can send you a bottle this week if you want one.

Try not to stress - I heard nothing but negative when I was pregnant with Michael & Reagan, and Small Paul inspired major drama - luckily Paul's whole family was super excited so that helped me to stay happy!

Becka and Ty said...

Thanks guys! You all make me happy! Laura I would love you to send those my dr says anything i can keep down so lets give it a try!