Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My sister Had her baby!

This is me today with 79 days left until we meet our little girl! We are toying with naming her Jane after her grandpa James but I dont think we will know for sure until we meet her. She is getting big and I can fell everything she does :) I am feeling great and hope now that I can just get enough energy to clean my house! I want it to be nice when She comes home. It has been a long time since I have been able to do much so I am enjoying everyday of being healthy. It is interesting how much we appreciate simple blessings when we lose them. I Love my girls! Lucia is 15 months and BrookLynne is 3 in May! BrookLynne is finally potty trained completely (except at night) and Lucia is now running everywhere! Tyler is still working for Action Target and wishes he wasn't but we are thankful for a job. We are still praying to find something that will pay the bills. I love Tyler he is my best friend and I am so thankful for his love, devotion and hard work. The most exciting thing tho has to be how wonderful it was to go to relief society on Sunday! It has been forever since I have physically been able to handle it - The spirit was so strong and I know that the Church is True.
Sonja and David had this gorgeous little Boy yesterday morning! He was 6pds 4 oz exactly how much I weighed when I was born! He is so precious I cant wait to meet Him! Congratulations Sonja and David!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Becky,
So glad to find your blog! What adorable pictures of your girls and of you and Tyler too! Hang in there with this pregnancy. Let me know if you need help.

Have a wonderful week!