Thursday, July 7, 2011

My girls are my world

Tyler has been home for over a week now. It has been really nice to have my best friend and companion on my side. The only thing is that if Tyler is home we are not making any money to pay the bills. Im trying not to think about that tho.

Today we went to the mall and had Flora's ears pierced. She did wonderful the holding still part seemed worse than the actual piercing. Tyler didnt watch he said he turned his head, I was holding her , she cried for a second but that's all. I gave he baby Tylenol before we left to be sure she had some relief. It was cute tho Tyler picked out her earrings they are blue/turquoise flowers I was leaning towards white or pink but we let daddy pick.

Flora started smiling right at 3 months ; she has always smiled but is now smiling to people , things reactions rather than just gas. She loves her daddy and sisters. They love her as well. Brooky tries to hold her by herself and lucia wants to also be mommy. The girls all told Flora how good she did after her ears were pierced it was cute they were so proud of her!

When we got home tonight we switched a little bit of furniture around but guess what happened when we got home?

Flora rolled over from her tummy to back for the first time!!!


No comments: