Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Beehive house and activity days


Today is a busy day! Morning came too soon and today is going by too fast. There are not enough hours in the day to get everything done! I woke up this morning to my family showing up at my door! Natalie graduates this Thursday night from American Leadership Academy. I wish that my dad was here as well. I miss him. I miss the older boys as well. After my mom showed up we had to go to my mother in laws to get everything ready for the afternoon commitments that I had/have.

I taught this morning on Prayer to the Beehive Home old ladies it was a beautiful lesson, I only say that not to boast but because the spirit testified this to me. We started the lesson with the song Did you think to Pray from the Hymn Book- THis was my grandfather Samuel Howard Judds favorite hymn; or at least it was his favorite at the time that I asked him. I then shared two scriptures with them 1. is my favorite scripture Alma 37:37

aCounsel with the Lord in all thy doings, and he will direct thee for bgood; yea, when thou liest down at night lie down unto the Lord, that he may watch over you in your sleep; and when thou risest in the cmorning let thy heart be full of thanks unto God; and if ye do these things, ye shall be lifted up at the last day.

I bore my testimony of this verse and the importance that it has had in my life. I then shared this scripture and handout with each of the sisters

We sang a closing song "Did you think to Pray" and enjoyed Lemon Bars after a closing Prayer by my husband Tyler

Ill have to write about activity days later because I have to run to that right now!



No comments: