Monday, May 31, 2010

BrookLynne's B-day, Momorial Day/FHE






Yesterday BrookLynne turned TWO! We celebrated her birthday early so that we could have some close friends in attendance; but we also had a few cupcakes and a candle on her actual birthday!

Today was Memorial Day and we were able to visit the girls Great, great, great grandmother Lucia- This is who we named Lucia after. I know that I have other relitives in Utah Cemitarys but I dont know who or where? Grandma do you know?

Then for FHE tonight we went to Diamond Fork Canyon and Ros-ted marshmallows, went on a walk and had a lesson on Eternal Families given by Ty

Thats it for now!!!

3 comments:

Betsy Lee said...

That picture of her in front of the cupcake clapping her hands is ADORABLE!

Debs said...

wow even tho your dad talked a lot about you it seems only yesterday he was telling me about your wedding!!
gorgeous pics :)

Debs
ps thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting :) xx

Lia said...

Hey! I found your blog! Now I can spy on you to my heart's content! =)