Monday, May 17, 2010

The BEST FAMILY NIGHT EVER!






Tonight we went on a drive up Spanish Fork/Dimond Fork canyon!! We were not planning on stopping but did; and boy am I glad! We ended up finding some campgrounds with picnic tables and fire pits.

BrookLynne had a blast - I think that the whole canyon could hear us singing "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam" with a huge emphasis on BEAM! Hand actions and all!

Lucia had a blast looking at all the beautiful nature around here

Natalie and Tyler put together a fire with what was lying around and Natalie just happened to have a lighter from burning her shoes earlier---ya I dont know either you will have to ask her.

Then we met some random people up there and bought 6 huge marshmellows off of them for a dollar

All in all we had a great time

I wish you could of been with us!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That does sounds like a blast! Thanks for sharing the idea!

Becka and Ty said...

ya! You guys should go up its beautiful