Friday, May 28, 2010

Natalie's Graduation from High School












I have decided that this blog is really pretty much for my grandma Becky and for my Daddy- Two people who I love dearly and admire- They mean the world to me and I love them so very much! Now that dosent mean that I dont love everyone else too =0)

My two brothers and mommy came to visit for Natalie's graduation. It was so chaotic here! Not to mention everyone was stepping on everyone elses toes! Besides the bumpy moments it was nice, fun and exciting!

We went up to the cabins in Junction for a night- That was fun! Here are a few pictures of that! (Above) We missed you daddy, Bubba, Joey , sonja and Josh!

Graduation was Thursday here are a few pics from that I hope that you were able to "be there" through some pictures!

1 comment:

Debs said...

I agree, your dad is pretty cool eh? :)