Monday, May 24, 2010

IM TIRED


Do you ever just feel tired? feeling like you are the sun ready to set over the horizon? I do. I feel like I am trying so hard to set lately but everyime im about to rest for the evening I am pulled up by invisible puppet strings bright and full as a summers day. Not only do I feel like I never have the chance to set but I feel like I am expected to warm the whole earth at once; and that my rays can never reach ever corner. I feel like I always hit the wrong spots and seem to burn or give skin cancer to the spots that arnt even needing, wanting or expecting sun; the spots that want to be cold are the spots that I seem to always overexpose.

What I am trying to say is that IM TIRED!

Aside from being tired I am enjoying life.

I love being a mom there is nothing like being a mommy.

But like I said I AM TIRED!

2 comments:

Betsy Lee said...

Me too, Becky. Me too. I can't believe you want to have another one already! It only makes you MORE tired! lol My analogy for life would be drowning, but I relate to the sun setting thing too.

Becka and Ty said...

ill hit on drowning tomorrow